Thanksgiving gives an opportunity to us to stop and reflect at our belongings and be thankful for what we have! Here are few wisdom words to remind you of the primal essence of Thanks giving.
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. – William Arthur Ward
- To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do. – Victor Hugo
- Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song. – Konrad von Gesner
- Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving. – Amy Grant
- The act is unjustifiable that either begs for a blessing, or, having succeeded gives no thanksgiving. – Merle Shain
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. – Henry Van Dyke
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. – Frank A. Clark
- I’m thankful for every moment. – Al Green
Let’s be thankful for all that we have. Let’s have a happy Thanksgiving this Fall!