Brides-to-be do not get a chance to discuss and plan for their engagement stunner as it is often a sparkling surprise from their male partner. However, you certainly get a chance to decide for your bridal jewelry and accessories.
Wedding is a grand event to present the perfect and unique you, including a bridal dress and choice of jewelry and accessories. To stand out from friends and cousins, young and modern women make extra efforts and do extensive research on internet and several online stores before making a purchase. Every woman wants to have a Cinderella story. If you are searching for rare and distinctive jewelry ensembles, keep reading the prolific tips to buying statement pieces for your big day.
• Involve your heart and heartthrob (fiancé) while making a decision. Surprisingly, men have a great taste in jewelry and a logical understanding for making a good investment. And since it’s a day dedicated to you and your partner, your attire and looks must please him.
• Stay away from overly glitz and glamour because that will lose your innate beauty and femininity, which are extremely important as a bride. Match it with your persona and style. Nonetheless, sparkling white diamonds in white gold, yellow gold and platinum are excellent choices.
• Don’t overdo contemporary pieces with a vintage-inspired dress. Make sure that your dress complements well with your accessories.
• Remember not to opt for costume or imitation metal jewelry. Your wedding day demands fine jewelry pieces – a delicate headband, elegant diamond drop earrings, your engagement ring, a classy necklace and a couple of bracelets on your hands. If you want to wear a non-traditional (other colors except white) gown, pair it up with vivid gemstone jewelry like rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
• Pick pieces that you can wear on other occasions like wedding anniversary or Christmas, post wedding. Precious jewelry will always give you value for money as they can be bequeathed to daughters and daughter-in-laws.
• With rise in jewelry e-commerce, online stores guarantee authentic and GIA (Gemological Institute of America) certified jewelry. Make the most of incredible deals and discounts these jewelry e-Tailers offer.
You can share this piece of advice with your friend or cousin who is going to get hitched.